About the Journal
International Journal of Engineering & Technology (IJET)
International Journal of Engineering & Technology is a double-blind peer review online journal published by Association-Institute for English Language and American Studies (AIELAS), North Macedonia.
It is dedicated to the publication of high-quality research articles, short communications, and review papers on all aspects of Engineering & Technology and related areas.
The objectives of this journal are to chronicle the important publications in the rapidly growing field of Engineering & Technology and to stimulate research in the area.
It is an openly accessible journal published annually, and it provides a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Engineering & Technology.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a double-blind peer review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 8 months.
The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering and Architecture,
- Digital Technologies,
- Powertrains and Automotives,
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
- Sustainable Energy,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Automation and Control,
- Vehicle Design,
- Automatic Control and Information Sciences,
- Control Science and Engineering,
- Wireless and Mobile Technologies,
- Optoelectronics Engineering,
- Embedded Systems,
- Mechanical Design and Vibration,
- Instrumentation Technology,
- Sensor Technology,
- Sea-based offshore platforms.